Paneer Chili Recipe | Restaurant Style at Home | परफेक्ट चिल्ली पनीर | Secret of Perfect Red Color

 Hello friends!

Welcome to my channel Garginess. In this Channel I try to share recipes which are very simple to make with ingredients easily available at home so that anyone and everyone can make it. In this video I am sharing restaurant style paneer chili recipe which can be easily prepared at home. Also I am sharing a secret to give that perfect vibrant red color to the dish. Everyone in your family will love this dish. Do try it out and let me know how it turns out. Enjoy!!

[INGREDIENTS] For Frying Paneer: - 200 gm cottage cheese (paneer) - 3 Tbsp corn flour - ¼ Tsp crushed black pepper - 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour (maida) - 1/2 Tbsp Red Chilly Powder - Some water - Salt to taste

For Sauce: - 1 Medium sized capsicum cut into big squares - 1 Medium sized bell pepper (Red and Yellow) cut into big squares - 1 Big onion - cut into big pieces & separated - 1/4 Cup chopped spring onion - 3 Kashmiri red chilies soaked in water & 1 inch ginger - 1 Tbsp chopped garlic & 1 small slit green chilies - 1 Tbsp tomato ketchup - 1 Tbsp corn flour + 2 tbsp water - 1 Tbsp soy sauce - Some vinegar - Some cooking oil - Salt to taste

If you liked this video, give it a Thumbs Up and Subscribe to my channel Garginess! Please leave your comments and suggestions in the comments section.
Also please connect with me on Instagram.
Please find here the link of all the products that I use: Amazon Storefront


Comments