3 Ingredients Mawa Malai Roll Cut Kulfi Ice Cream | No Cream No Condensed Milk | Easy Malai Kulfi

Hello Friends!
In this video I am sharing an amazing recipe of mawa malai roll cut kulfi ice cream. The best part is, it is prepared used just 3 ingredients easily available at everyone's home. I have not used any cream or mawa or condensed milk.
One can even set this ice cream in kulfi moulds and have fresh homemade malai kulfis.
So do try out this easy and simple homemade mawa malai ice cream which tastes no less that what we get outside.
Enjoy!!

If you liked this video, give it a Thumbs Up and Subscribe to my channel Garginess! Please leave your comments and suggestions in the comments section.
Also please connect with me on Instagram.
Please find here the link of all the products that I use: Amazon Storefront


 

Comments