5 Min Choco Lava Cake | Eggless Atta Choco Lava Cake | No Egg No Bake | Quick and Easy |Without Oven

This is a no egg, no bake recipe, a very quick and easy eggless choco lava cake recipe without using oven.
Do try out this super quick 5 min choco lava cake recipe and let your taste buds celebrate a delicacy.
In this video I am sharing two versions of choco lava cake. One is the regular lava cake we get outside made out of refined flour and another one is my healthy version using atta (whole wheat flour).
Enjoy!!

If you liked this video, give it a Thumbs Up and Subscribe to my channel Garginess! Please leave your comments and suggestions in the comments section.
Also please connect with me on Instagram.
Please find here the link of all the products that I use: Amazon Storefront


 

Comments